In honor of spring time we’re going to take you on some tours of the neighborhood community gardens. The gardens we will be stopping by are neighborhood operated with the help of Five Rivers Metro Park.
The garden spots we will be visiting goes as follows:
1. Huffman District Community Garden on Centre St.
2. Mission of Marry on Xenia Ave.
3. Twin Towers Community Garden on Allen St.
4. South Park Community Garden on Burns and Brown St.
5. Final stop Garden Station on Wayne Ave.
You can find more information about community gardens here: http://www.metroparks.org/
Fees are minimal and you get the help and guidance from seasoned growers. Check to see if there is one in your neighborhood!